Hair Trimmer GM 1001
Buy Hair Trimmer GM 1001.Geemy GM 1001 made by Gemei Electrical Appliances.6 Month Warranty for manufacture faults.Fast and trusted delivery.Quality Guaranteed.Product Covered 7 day buyer protection.Best Price in Sri Lanka.
Arrived New Stocks Original Geemy Hair Trimmer GM 1001.
- Salon Type trimmer
- Brand :Geemy by Gemei Electrical Appliances
- Suitable For Hair,
- Model Number Gm 1001
- Type Clipper
- Model Name Hair Trimmer
- Stainless Steel Blade
- Powerful Motor
- Scientific Design
- Indicators LED
- Trimmer type Professional Trimmer
- Handle Grip Material Plastic
- Simple steps to follow when you cut hairs
- Gearing Up to Cut
Learn the numbering system for the blade guards. The “numbers” in clippers refer to the blade guards, which determine the length of your hair. Generally, the smaller the number, the shorter the cut. For instance, a “0” will give you barely-there hair, while an “8” is 1 inch (25 mm). In between, the blade guards go up by an eighth of an inch (3.18 millimeters) for each number, starting with 1⁄8 inch (3.2 mm) for number
- Start with a good wash. Hair should be washed before it’s cut so that it is easy to comb and doesn’t have any extra bends or waves. You should also use a de-tangler, particularly if the hair typically tangles.
- There’s some debate about whether you should leave the hair dry or wet. You can try it both ways to see what works best for you.
- Cover the person’s shoulders to catch falling hair. If it’s not possible to shower immediately after getting a haircut, it’s helpful to find a slick material to drape around the person’s shoulders and pull it tight against their neck. A slick fabric allows the hair to fall off onto the floor instead of sticking to clothes.
Hair cutting can get fairly messy, so to cut back on that mess, try going outside, where it won’t matter as much. Another option is cutting in the garage. If the weather doesn’t permit either of those, stick to an easy-to-clean area, such as the bathroom or kitchen
- Gearing Up to Cut
Hair Trimmer GM 1001 is the best trimmer in the market.